Job Position: Assistant Manager, European/North American/Global Markets (1.0 FTE)22.08.23
Siere Handel B.V. is a well-established firm in the Dutch horticulture sector. We have strived to become and succeeded in being one of the most reliable partners for a wide range of players in the ornamental horticulture supply chain by offering tissue-culture technology based products and solutions. Our key strength lies in our vast manufacturing capacity and extensive R&D abilities based in China. We serve our clients worldwide with key focuses on the European and North American markets, but also cater to diverse needs of a good selection of clients in the Asia-Pacific region. To support the continuous growth of our business, we are now looking to recruit sales, marketing and customer service talents who will reinforce our team and sustain our growth dynamics.
- Assisting Senior Manager in managing key accounts in European, North American, or other markets;
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers in China and clients from different regions;
- Enabling the processes of ordering, planning, reviewing, logistics, invoicing, etc. to fulfil the order completion cycle;
- Client-site visiting to deliver after-sales services and replying to clients’ daily enquiries;
- Supporting other account managers in regard to issues requiring relevant inputs.
- Tertiary educational background in business, management, marketing, horticulture or agriculture.
- Proficiency in Chinese is required (though candidates with previous Chinese language learning experiences who show an interest in advancing their Chinese skills would also be considered). Fluency in English is essential. Mastery of any other European language would be a plus.
- Accustomed to international travelling and meeting contacts from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- You will be working in a collegial environment with a high level of autonomy and ample chances to learn and grow.
- Market competitive salary for an entry-level position, pension, Collective Labour Agreement (CAO ‘Groothandel in bloemen en planten’).
If you feel interested in this role and foresee a promising future in our firm, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you consider applying for this position, you can send us your CV together with a cover letter that highlights your relevant experiences, personal goals, and past achievements to the above-mentioned email address.